1. If you were stranded on a desert island with only 3 beauty products, what would you want them to be?
Sun cream, mascara and morroccan hair oil
2. What’s your favorite high street store?
3 . Who’s your style inspiration? and How would you describe your style?
I love Rihanna’s carefree grungey style and Kate Middleton’s classy timeless style. I like to go for a rock chick look during the day and I tend to go a bit more girly and sparkly on nights out.
4. Who do you look up to?
My mum Jane
5. Do you wear fake tan? if so what one?
Yes I wear Karora bronze and I recently discovered Tantastic and that’s also a great tan, it goes on so evenly!
6. What item of clothing should every girl have in their wardrobe? and What has been your best fashion buy?
A well tailored blazer, they’re so handy for dressing up or down
7. What’s been your biggest achievement?
Getting my portfolio accepted into the National College of Art and Design and winning Miss Ireland.
8. Tell us something people don’t know about you?
I do fake falls in my house when no one is paying me any attention.. so when I actually do fall over no one helps me up.
9. What’s the best piece of advise you were ever given?
F*ck the begrudgers. People get too upset and wrapped up in what other’s think and say about them. If someone is jealous of you, you must be doing something right.
10. What’s been your most embarrassing moment?
I don’t really get embarrassed often but today my car ran out of petrol in the middle of Merrion Square and I had to get it push into a car park space by two men! I had full hair and make up on so I looked like a bit of a bimbo!
11. Describe a day in the life of Holly Carpenter?
I usually get up early. When I have a press call they’re usually over by 12 then I go to No.17 Personal training on Merrion Square and work out and then either go on to the next job or go and see friends. in the evening I usually have to do all my pampering for the next day depending on the job I could be doing tan or trying to scrub it all off!
12.What’s next for Holly Carpenter?
In September me and 5 other Irish models are climbing the Himalayas on a TV3 show ‘Catwalk To Himalayas’, I’ll be returning to NCAD in late September also where I have 3 years left to complete my textiles degree. I aim to continue modelling as much as possible and get more t.v work lined up for the future!
Thanks Holly and good luck with Catwalk to Himalayas