1. If you were stranded on a desert island and you could only have 3 beauty items, what would they be?
a) Rockstar Tan Access All Areas, as I couldn’t get into a bikini without some colour!
b) Bare minerals foundation, it’s so natural on the skin and has an SPF.
c) Nars cream blusher-I feel naked without blusher on!
2. What’s been your biggest achievement?
Having my healthy baby boy Rhys who is now 6 months old and thriving.
3. Who’s your best friend?
I’m lucky to have some very close friends in my life, some from school and the others are my two cousins.
4. Have you ever had a tanning disaster?
Yes plenty! I started using Fake tan when I was 14 – I hated my pale skin! There was no education about how to apply it, and the products had very poor results. I was neon on more than one occasion.
5. Who’s the last person you dialed on your phone?
Renew Clinic on Hatch Street booking my endermologie course. It’s the non-invasive form of Lipo-breaking down fat cells and smoothing out skin.
6. How would you describe your style?
Very relaxed. I love really good jeans and have invested in a lot of J-Brands. I also love t-shirts and well fitted blazers for everyday. I dress up in the evening but not high glamour. I would wear leather leggings, a t-shirt and killer heels!
7. Are you a lipstick girl or lip-gloss girl?
Lip-gloss! I really like lip gloss sticks. I only discovered these recently, Nars do really good ones.
8. Instant or gradual tan?
Both! I always wear a layer of Rockstar Tan Access All Areas and top up with Rockstar Tan Fame instant mineral tan in the evening – or on my feet if I’m wearing pumps.
9. In your opinion which celebrity wears the worst/best fake tan?
Worst- Katie Price, always far too dark.
Best – The Kardashians, their naturally sallow skin means you never know they are wearing it.
10. What’s your favourite saying?
‘What’s for you wont pass you by’
11. Who’s your favorite fashion designer?
I love Lanvin which is so feminine and Rolant Mouret who created the ultimate killer curves dress.
12.What’s next for Rachel and Rockstar Tan?
For me it’s easing myself back into work after the baby, and for Rockstar Tan we’re working on our Expansion of the brand to the UK.
Picture source: herald.ie, helpmystyle.ie